Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Focus

pg162-201

Tally and Zane had just taken some of the miracle pills that will prevent there lesions within their brain.

Shay is mad at Tally for not telling her about the pills and even more mad that she shared the pills with Zane. Shay was Tally's friend as a ugly and they made a promise that they would get "bubbly" together. Zane also tells Fausto and he too is mad. They is mad at each other.

I noticed how Scott WESTERFELD really gets into Tally's head, giving the reader an example of exactly how she was feeling at the moment. I find it sort of overwhelming because often times Tally would have a lot of emotions and controlling them would be hard. But I also like this style because it feels like I am actually there, right next to her. This is the closest I've ever been to a girl lulz.

No comments: